Yamaha - CONTRABAIXO ELETRICO Silent SLB300:
The SLB300 is a brand-new type of electric upright bass that achieves natural sound and resonance by using the SRT POWERED system to simulate studio-quality sound in which the body resonance of a double bass was recorded using a high-quality microphone, all the while keeping a semi-solid body structure that emphasizes quietness and portability.
- Size: String Length 1,040mm (41")
- Neck: Maple
- Body: Spruce/Mahogany
- Frame: Beech (Detachable)
- Finger Board:Rosewood
- Peg: Worm gear type
- Tailpiece: Ebony (Reverse Type)
- Bridge: Maple (Height Adjustable)
- Pickup: Piezo Pickup
- Strings: D\'Addario Helicore Hybrid Light
- Electric Controls: • Volume control knob • Treble control knob • Bass control knob / Bypass button • Blend control knob / Microphone type switch button
- In/Out Jacks: Line Out
- Power Supply: AA battery (alkali or nickel hydrogen) x 2
- Battery Life:
Alkaline: Approx. 32 hours
Nickel hydrogen: Approx. 26 hours
- Weight: 7.2kg (15 lbs. 14 oz)
- Accessories: Soft case, Mute, Allen wrench
Studio Response Technology (SRT) adds simulated body resonance to the real sound of the instrument.
The natural ergonomics of the Silent Bass mean you don\'t have to change your traditional bass technique.
Take this instrument with you anywhere - it only takes up 25% of the volume of an acoustic bass
Leave your mics at home - they\'re already in the Silent Bass. Pick how much of the three high-end microphones you want in your sound with BLEND control and play on.