ENR70's combine the playability of a 40-95 set with the benefits of an exclusive "Half Round" manufacturing process. This set is fit for long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches.
D'Addario Half Round bass strings are wound with pure nickel, then precision ground, leaving the outer surface smooth and semi-flat while retaining the flexibility of round wound strings. D'Addario's exclusive heat treating process ensures that Half Rounds retain their round wound brightness and sustain.
• 40-95 set with the benefits of an exclusive "Half Round" manufacturing process
• Brightness and tension similar to standard round wound strings with smoother feel
• Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
• Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
• String Gauges: Wound .040, .060, .075, .095
• Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Item: NHR040 Note: G
Item: NHR060 Note: D
Item: NHR075 Note: A
Item: NHR095 Note: E