Small tour grade pedal board and flight case for 8-10 pedals. Removable 17?x11? pedal board surface
Gator Cases G-TOUR PEDALBOARD-SM, ATA-Rated small pedal board and case featuring plywood construction, aluminum edging, and convenient cable storage is just what musicians need to protect special stomp boxes. This tour-grade pedal board securely transports 8-10 pedals neatly atop a removable, 17?x11? board surface that tucks perfectly inside Gator’s pro-grade shock absorbing EVA foam interior. Hook and loop fastening strips allow for secure pedal installation; while heavy-duty Gator signature red hardware completes your case. You’ve selected your perfect pedals, now let Gator’s G-TOUR PEDALBOARD-SM pedal case protect them on the ground or in the air!
• Pro-grade shock absorbing EVA foam interior
• Removable pedal board surface 17" x 11"
• Two (2) rubber-gripped handles for easy lifting in and out of the case
• 3M Dual Lock» hook and loop fastener for pedal installation
• Cable and accessory storage under the removable pedal board
• Plywood construction with aluminum edging to create a secure closure between lid and base
• Protective ball corners at vulnerable points
• Commerical grade Gator red signature hardware
• Lockable latches
• Spring-loaded rubber gripped handles
• Length: 17"
• Width: 11"
• Height: 3"
• Exterior Length: 21"
• Exterior Width: 15.5"
• Exterior Height: 7.5"