THE EBS OCTABASS STUDIO EDITION ANALOG OCTAVE DIVIDER CREATES A SINGLE NOTE ONE OCTAVE BELOW THE PITCH OF THE PLAYED NOTE, ADDING A NEW DIMENSION TO YOUR SOUND.
“This is the best tracking octaver I've ever come across - it's great to know the lows will be there for you”.
- Tony Levin, bass legend on the OctaBass Studio Edition
• Preserve the low range
• Suitable for live and studio use
• Triple Mode Octave Divider
• High, Mid and Low Ranges
• Controls for Normal and Octave volume
• True Bypass Signal Relay Switching
• Protected against over voltage up to 18V
• Powered by 9 to 12V DC
• Optional (not included):
• EBS AD-9+ Power Supply