Make your vocals sound great and add harmonies with the TC-Helicon Harmony Singer pedal. This pedal polishes your vocals to a high-gloss shine with its one-button Adaptive Tone processing that adds EQ, compression, and more to your mic. The Harmony Singer also adds two harmony voices to your vocals for a full vocal sound. It analyzes your incoming guitar signal and uses your own voice to create professional sounding harmonies.
YOUR VOICE JUST GOT BIGGER
Increase your sound with a couple of backup singers, an expert engineer and a ton of gear – all with one simple stomp box. Whether you’re electric, electro-acoustic, pro or practicing, Harmony Singer means that your vocal presentation will rock just as hard as your guitar.
WATCH IT WORK
Danish guitarist, producer, songwriter and long-time collaborator with TC, Søren Andersen, uses Harmony Singer with his original material for some ear-catching vocal harmony effects...
HARMONY FOLLOWS AUTOMATICALLY
You won’t have to brush up on your vocal arranging skills - Harmony Singer does this for you. It instantly analyzes your guitar chords so that when you hit the footswitch, your harmony backup group is in tune and on time. When it’s this easy, you’ll find yourself using harmony in songs you wouldn’t have otherwise tried.
Our sister company TC Electronic is renowned in the pro-audio community for the quality of its reverb algorithms and styles. Harmony Singer comes from this lineage, delivering reverb effects in three incarnations: room, club and hall – and you can mix each to the exact feel you want.
PRODUCED, SMOOTH SOUND EVERY TIME
Under the hood of Harmony Singer is a collection of high-end audio processes tweaked to perfection. Smooth dynamics? Check. Silky brightness? Check. Reduced “sss” sounds? Check. No more muddy lows? Check. These automatically adapt to the tone and dynamic range of your singing so that even with an average PA, you’ll always sound your best.
CALLING ALL ELECTRIC AND ACOUSTIC GUITARISTS:
1. Two Harmony Voices with 8 Voicing Combinations.
2. Dedicated Harmony Level Control and Harmony On/Off Footswitch to Punch in Your Harmony Precisely.
3. Three Killer Reverbs: Room, Club or Hall; Set The Perfect Mix for Each.
4. Adaptive ToneTM for perfect EQ, Compression, De-essing & Gating.
- 8 different Harmony voice presets
- Harmony level control
- 3 Reverb types with adjustable level
- Adaptive Tone on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Mic input gain level
- Footswitch on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Two part die cast metal
- Rubberized base
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Phantom Power: 24V (always on)
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- USB for firmware and control
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75 Microphone or Sennheiser e 835 fx mic
- Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
- Power Consumption: 5.6W
- EMC – Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety – certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide