The Gretsch Catalina Jazz set is designed for the player who is looking for a versatile 4-piece set with quality features. Featuring Mahogany shells and 30-degree bearing edges, this set projects a warm, round, classic tone. The traditional Be Bop sizes with 18" bass drum makes it a fine gigging jazz kit but the Club Jazz can also play comfortably in other music styles, especially if you need to lay into a kit in a smaller live venue. Plus its distinctive retro looks are sure to capture attention. Whether you're looking for a classic jazz kit or small kit for gigs/rehearsals, the Catalina Club Jazz kit projects a retro sound, vibe and spirit that will keep you deeply grooving.
*Oferta do hardware da gibraltar
- Gretsch-formula 7-ply mahogany shells deliver warmth and punch
- Catalina Club Round Badge
- Bearing Edge: 30-degree
- Tom/snare hoops: 1.6mm triple-flanged hoops
- Bass drum hoops: matching lacquer or inlay
- Gretsch low-profile GTS tom suspension system
- Gretsch low-profile tom and FT leg brackets
- Gretsch single tom holder with cymbal mount and 12.7mm L-Arms
- Gretsch "T-Wing Nut/Bolt"
- Gretsch bass drum mount plate with "G" memory lock
- Chrome hardware; Remo drum heads
- 6706 Snare Stand
- 6707 Hi Hat Stand
- 6709 Boom Cymbal Stand
- 6710 Straight Cymbal Stand
- 6711S Single Bass drum pedal
- Finish: Flat Black
- Configuration: 4-piece
- Snare (Depth x Diameter): 5" x 14"
- Mounted Toms (Depth x Diameter): 8" x 12"
- Floor Toms (Depth x Diameter): 14" x 14"
- Bass Drums (Depth x Diameter): 14" x 18"
- Shell Material: Mahogany
Hardware stands specifications:
- Height: 23” to 58”
- Weight: 7.8 lbs
- Tube Diameters: 1-1/16”, 1”, 3/4”