• Unique Oscillator concept
• 8 Oscillator Configurations
• Pitch, Detune, Shape, Sync, AM, Noise, Sub Mix, FM
• Traditional Analog and Digital Waveforms
• LFO with 5 waveforms
• Mod Envelope
• LFO as additional ModEnv
• 12, 24 dB low-pass filters
• High-pass and Band-pass filters
• Transistor and diode ladder filter simulations
• of Mini and TB-303
• Ensemble, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Ring Modulator, Drive
• 4-part multi-timbral
• Master Clock Sync of Arpeggiator, LFO and Delay
• Velocity and Mod Wheel Morph
• USB MIDI
• Like Button
• Extra Fat Unison mode
• 26 voices, 4 part multitimbral.
• 3 part effects section (FX, delay and reverb) for each part
• 49-key velocity sensitive keyboard (keyboard version only) with octave shift buttons, +/-2 octaves.
• Keyboard Split with 2 slots for the upper and lower sections.
• Modulation Wheel (keyboard version only).
• Pitch Stick with no dead zone at zero crossing (keyboard version only).
• Programmable Pitch bend range, up to +/- 4 octaves
• Separate up/down bend range: -12 or -24 semitones, + 2 semitones
• 1 pedal input for sustain.
• 1 pedal input for expression pedal.
• 3 LED displays, 23 knobs, 3 encoders and 20+ buttons for program and performance editing.
• Oscillator models of multiple waveforms (traditional analog, extended analog, pulse waveforms, real-time algorithmical waveforms with additive-, FM- and formant- synthesis)
• OSC config knob 11 categories (Pitch, Shape, Osc Sync, Noise Mix, Osc 2 Detune, Sine Mix, Tri Mix, Saw Mix, Square Mix, Freq Modulation, Amp Modulation)
• Multi-mode filter with 12 dB (2-pole) low pass, 24 dB (4-pole) lowpass and band pass, high pass, Ladder M and Ladder TB characteristics.
• Cut off, Resonance, envelope amount, envelope amount controlled by velocity.
• ADR/ASR envelope.
• Filter keyboard tracking can be set to off, 1/3, 2/3 or full.
• Adjustable Filter Distortion.
• LFO generates a triangle, square, sawtooth, inverted sawtooth or sample and hold waveforms. LFO can be routed to Filter Frequency and Osc mod. The LFO rate can be synchronized to the Master Clock.
• LFO can be switched to polyphonic Env mode with four different characteristics and sample and hold is manually triggered by keyboard (polyphonic S/H).
• Arpeggiator: Range: 1 - 4 octave. Modes: up, down, up/down and random. The Arpeggio rate can be synchronized to the Master Clock.
• ADR/ASR envelope, velocity control on/off, inverse envelope on/off.
• ADR/ASR envelope, velocity control on/off, gain control.
• Individual Pan-control per program
• Voice modes: Poly, Legato with portamento, Mono, True Unison 1, 2 & 3.
• Four program slots for layering possibilities and multitimbrality.
• FX section with Flanger, Phaser, Ring Modulation, Chorus, Ensemble and Drive.
• Delay section with tap tempo, four stages of feedback, stereo ping-pong, dry/wet mix. The Delay speed can be synchronized to the Master Clock.
• Reverb section with five algorithms (Room, Stage 1, Stage 2, Hall 1, Hall 2).
• Programs (single sounds): 8 x 50 (400) locations
• Performances (multi sounds): 4 x 50 (200) locations
• 4 outputs. Each slot can be assigned to its own output.
• Headphones output.
• High resolution low noise 24 bit DACs.
• All control knobs and switches send and receive control change messages.
• System exclusive bulk dumps. One program or all programs.
• Master Clock will sync to incoming MIDI clock.
• Soft Thru
• 4 Line Level Audio Outputs - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
• Stereo Headphone Output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
• Sustain Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g., Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
• Control Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 or Korg XVP10.
• USB connector with MIDI capabilities
• MIDI In & Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
• User Manual
• Power Cord with IEC C14 connector
• Nord Lead A1: 802 x 92 x 260 mm (31.5 x 3.6 x 10.2")
• Nord Lead A1: 4.85 kg (10.7 lbs)