The Artwood series was crafted to produce a traditional as well as a modern guitar. Technology moves forward at a frantic pace and the world of guitar craftsmanship is no different. In producing the Artwood series, we've respected the rich tradition of the acoustic guitar while adding modern interpretations in our continuing search for the ultimate in guitar tone.
• All mahogany body (solid top)
• Fishman® Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp w/Onboard Tuner
• Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
• Ibanez Advantage™ bridge pins
These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage™ pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage™, the pin and string stay put.
• Body shape Cutaway Dreadnought body
• Top Solid Mahogany top
• Back & sides Mahogany back & sides
• Bracing X Bracing
• Neck: Mahogany neck
• Fretboard: Ovangkol
• Bridge: Ovangkol
• Tuning machine: Chrome Die-cast tuners
• Number of frets: 20
• Bridge pins: Ibanez Advantage™ bridge pins
• Strings: D'Addario® EXP™ strings
• Pickup: Fishman® Sonicore pickup
• Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
• Output jack: Balanced XLR & 1/4" outputs
• Battery: 9V Battery
• Finish top: Open Pore
• Finish back and sides: Open Pore
• Finish neck back: Open Pore
• Scale: 651mm
• A: Width - 43mm at NUT
• B: Width - 55mm at 14F
• C: Thickness - 21mm at 1F
• D: Thickness - 22mm at 7F
• Radius: 400mmR
• A: Length - 20"
• B: Width - 15 3/4"
• C: Max Depth - 5"