EBS - COMBO BAIXO Magni 500-115:
Awarded amp design. The Magni 500 combos are professional sounding, competitive bass combos incorporating the awarded Reidmar lightweight amp design. They benefit from the Soft Clip technique (known from the EBS Reidmar amplifiers) that preserves the solid bottom on higher volumes. The excellent analog preamp offers highly effective filters and is equipped with the useful Notch-filter, to prevent feedback that may evolve from certain frequencies in some venues.
Double-ported cabinet. The EBS Magni 500 combos are ported on the front AND back, for better bass response, especially in smaller venues.
Extra features. Enjoy the seamlessly controlled onboard Compressor, a headphones output, the balanced XLR-output which you can use to connect your amp to front-of-house or a recording device without need of an external DI-box.
2x10" or 1x15"? The EBS Magni 500 is available in two configurations, the 210 (2x10” + tweeter) and the 115 (1x15” + tweeter). The choice is up to you and your preferences of the perfect bass sound! Both combos are equipped with a Speakon output to connect an extra 8 ohm speaker of choice, if needed...
The EBS Magni 500 bass combos will be delivered with a protective cover. It is switchable from 120/230V.
• Based upon the award winning Reidmar amp design.
• Soft Clip design for preserved solid bottom at high volume.
• 4-band EQ with Bright and Notch filters.
• High efficiency speakers for best tonal character.
• Double-ported cabinet (front and back).
• Excellent power-to-weight ratio.
• Available in 2x 10” and 1x 15” full range configurations with tweeters.
• Speakon output to extend the combo with an extra 8 ohm cabinet.
• Switchable between 120/230V.
• Balanced XLR output with ground lift.
• Headphones output.
• Line Out.
• Effects loop.
• Comes with protective cover.
• Configuration 1x 15" + tweeter
• Frequency Response 30 - 20k Hz
• Power Rating 250 W RMS
• Height 56 cm / 22"
• Width 44 cm / 17.3"
• Depth 36.5 cm / 14.4"
• Weight 20.5 kg / 45 lbs