Cervini - VIOLONCELO 1/4 HC-100:
The Cervini HC-100 is perhaps the best value in a student cello outfit. Each cello is meticulously hand-carved from select solid German maple and spruce, and skillfully combined to create instrument that is sure to inspire any player.
• Tops, backs, sides and necks are handcarved and properly graduated from well-aged, select, German tonewoods
• Tops are carved from even, fine-grained spruce
• Backs, sides and necks are carved from stable, dense, tight, even-grained maple.
• Delicate, inlaid purfling
• Highly polished, beautifully carved, solid ebony fingerboard and fittings
• Beautiful, shaded-amber finish
• 1 pc. VP-14 Series finetuner
• J. LaSalle LB-12 Series Brazilwood bow with ebony frog,silver-plated wrap and genuine, unbleached white horsehair
• Shop adjusted