INTERIORS THERMOFORMED SHELLS COVERS
- In order to get the highest protection against shocks, the interior of Bam cases are made of high resilience foam cushions, supporting the instrument on its strongest parts. These are designed either as a cradle for the instrument, or as a set up maintaining the instrument in total suspension.
- To keep a high quality standard, Bam decided to make its own polyurethane foam. Therefore, the entire inserts and cushions are injected in special molds. The foam of these inserts and cushions stands out from other types of foam, offering:
- a longer life time
- an excellent resilience (the foam gets back to its original shape and strength)
- a protective "skin" effect for the instrument
- an excellent protection against weather changes, reinforced by a water resistant fabric