Light-weight and powerful. Every EBS NeoLine speaker cabinet is made from truly tonal, light-weight spruce plywood, with a baffle made of birch. Equipped with 3rd generation Neodymium speakers, these cabinets have superior, dynamic range and an unbeatable power handling throughout the entire frequency spectrum, to satisfy even the most demanding bass player.
Roadworthy. The NeoLine cabinets are built for heavy touring with sturdy construction and roadworthy protection features such as the woven steel grill, resistant felt and heavy-duty wheels on the 810 model.
Mini size. The amazingly compact NEO-112 cabinet is the lightest in the entire range of EBS enclosures. Offering super versatility, this cabinet has a spring lever fitted to enable the ’tilt’ function, making it perfect for both stage and studio work. Stack them in pairs for a nice and loud little rig driven by any EBS amp of choice!
• 13-ply Birch (baffle) & Lightweight Spruce (cabinet) plywood covered with resistant felt.
• Protective woven steel grill, black laquered.
• Deep Dish Handles.
• Heavy-duty back wheels with top and side handles on 810 model.
Speakers & Connectors
• 2x Neutrik® SPEAKON connectors (& 2x 1/4" connectors) for input and link through.
• Light-weight Neodymium speakers selected & optimized for each model.
• Adjustable 2” tweeter.
• Optional Matching rack cases available in 3 & 4U height.