Rode - MICROFONE CONDENSADOR NT5-S:
The NT5 matched pairs are a masterpiece of small-diaphragm cardioid-condenser microphone design.
Intended for recording acoustic instruments, drum overheads, cymbals and live performances, the compact externally polarized mic employs a 1/2" capsule, an active J-FET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer.
Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT5 is intended for either single or stereo X/Y mic set-ups. The NT5 matched pairs comesupplied in a custom carry case with windshields and mounts.
• Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
• Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
• Capsule: 0.50"
• Polar Pattern: Cardioid - Picks up audio from the front and sides and rejects from the rear
• Address Type: End
• Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
• Output Impedance: 100O
• Maximum SPL: 143dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
• Maximum Output Level: 13.9dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
• Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
• Power Options: +48V phantom power required from mixer or interface; +24V phantom power required from mixer or interface
• Weight: 101.00gm
• Dimensions: 118.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD
• Output: 3-pin XLR Output