The RØDE NTG3 super cardioid shotgun microphone is designed for professional use on film, television, ENG and wherever high resolution broadcast audio is required.
As RØDE's premier directional microphone the NTG3 exhibits superlative audio quality with a rich warm quality and a full frequency response. Its RF bias technology makes it almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in demanding environments where condensation is na issue.
• Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
• Very low self-noise
• Extremely low handling noise
• High level of immunity to radio frequency interference
• True condenser (external RF biased)
• High sensitivity
• Superior broadcast sound quality
• Designed and manufactured in Australia
• Water resistant aluminium storage cylinder, wind shield, zip pouch, and microphone clip included