JTS - MICROFONE INSTRUMENTO CX-505:
With a smooth uniform frequency response, the JTS CX-505 is optimized for use with drums and percussion. The unique design and miniature profile avoids interference with drummers and percussionists. Low noise electronic circuitry together with balanced output provides isolation from electronic noise. The shock mount clamp greatly reduces extraneous mechanical noise and ensures secure mounting on drum rims and most percussion instruments in a horizontal or vertical position.
• Excellent reproduction without coloration.
• Adjustable arm on the shock mount clamp allows for optimal placement positioning and eliminates the use of mic stands, thereby reducing stage clutter and set up time.
• Newly added spider suspension isolates unwanted mechanical vibration effectively.
• Type: Electret Condenser
• Frequency Response: 50~18,000 Hz
• Polar Pattern: Cardioid
• Sensitivity(at 1,000Hz): -64dB*(0.63mV) at 1,000 Hz
• Output Impedance: 220O ± 30%
• Max. SPL for 1% THD: 130 dB
• Output connector: 3P. XLR (M) type
• Net Weight: Metallic enamel-painted die cast metal body
• with hardened, matte-finished steel grille
• Net Weight: 230 grams (8.1 oz)
• Touch Noise.: Super low
• Power Supply: 9-52V phantom power