The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief. 3 pole male cable connector with Nickel housing and silver contacts.
• Male connector with improved locking recess without "window", more stringent housing increases durability
• Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
• Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
• Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
• Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
• Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
• Internal thread on shell is well proteced against any damage