1/4" professional right-angle phone plug, 2 pole, nickel contacts, nickel shell
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip.
The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
• All metal housing eliminates the plastic cover of the predecessor NP*RCS and improves further durability and EMI protection
• Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
• Robust diecast shell in stylish design
• Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
• Sleek design for best handling convenience
• Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact
> 2 GO (initial)
Rated current per contact:
depends on mating connector A
4 - 7 mm
> 1000 mating cycles
Polyacetal (POM) + PU
2 µm Ni (Su)
Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)