The stage performance is smoking hot - but iceRock Microphone Cable stays cool and
reliable, doing its job with ice-cold precision. The exclusive hand-soldered white connectors
not only match the cable colour, but are also ultra-rugged and guarantee high-qualitysignal transmission. The NC3-MX- and NC3-FX connectors are hand-soldered.
iceRock is based on the MY206 Professional Microphone Cable, tailored to the tough requirements of day-to-daystage and studio routine. Its rubber-like special PVC jacket stays flexible even in extreme temperatures, with added cotton fibres that maintain consistent capacitance of 60pF/m under all conditions and avoid interference. An extra-dense spiral shield also delivers effective screening protection.
• cable with stylish good looks and superb sound
• rugged design is ready for tough stage life
• delivers sound with ice-cold precision
• fluorescent – glows under UV light
• UV-resistant jacket – stays white
• ideal for colour-sensitive environments
• outer jacket is durable yet flexible
• sophisticated twisted cores retain their form
Categorie: Prime Standard
Cable type: MY206, 0.22 mm² capacitance 60 pF/m
Shielding: spiral shield
XLR 3p.: XX-Series, metal shell, white