Korg - AFINADOR/METRONOMO CROMATICO TM-60 BK:
The best-selling KORG TM series, which lets you use a tuner and metronome simultaneously, has been revamped. The TM-60 is the newest model and features a larger display that can show the tuner and metronome simultaneously. The battery life has also been dramatically improved. With the all-new TM-60, you’ll be able to enjoy pitch training and rhythm training without having to switch functions or be concerned with battery life.
• Equipped with high-precision tuner function and metronome function. The two functions can be used simultaneously.
• The display is approximately 1.3 times the size of the previous model (TM-50), allowing the tuner and metronome to be shown simultaneously.
• Backlit LCD ensures excellent visibility even in dark locations.
• LCD needle-type meter detects the pitch instantly, providing the excellent response that you expect from KORG.
• A wide detection range of C1–C8 supports a broad range of instruments.
• Calibration is adjustable to match various concert pitches.
• Marks are provided to indicate pure major and minor third intervals.
• Sound Out mode and Sound Back mode are great ways to train your ear.
• Metronome features a wide tempo range from 30 to 252 beats/minute. Choose from three types of tempo settings and 15 rhythm variations.
• Long-life design with approximately double the battery life. (Compared to the KORG TM-50, in tuner mode with backlight off)
• Convenient memory backup function and auto power-off function.
• Further improvements in ease of use, including a newly designed stand and battery compartment cover.
• Available in black or white, two simple and timeless colors.
• Separately sold CM-200 contact mic allows even higher tuning precision. The lineup also includes the TM-60C which is packaged with a CM-200 in a color that matches the body of the tuner/metronome unit.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 111x 74 x 18
- Weight: 100 g