WHARFEDALE MESA MISTURA EZ 20x2FX
• The EZ-m 20x2FX is an ultra compact mixing console with inbuilt FX processing and is suitable for a wide range of applications.
• The 4 mono channels have XLR and balanced/unbalanced TRS inputs with individual gain controls and a clip LED. Each channel offers 3 band EQ, pan, FX send and a rotary level control.
• 4 stereo channels are available using balanced/unbalanced TRS inputs with an FX send, balance control and a rotary level control.
• The master section includes main outputs with balanced TRS connectors and a 2-track input/output section with ?” mini-jack and RCA connectors. The headphone output has both ¼” TRS and ?” mini-jack connectors for compatibility with all headphones without the need for adapters. The master level and headphone output have rotary level controls, a stereo 4 stage LED meter enables you to ensure correct gain structure is applied.
• The FX processor has 15 preset digital effects including delay, reverb, chorus and flange selectable with a rotary encoder.
• The feature set and compact dimensions suit the EZ-m 20x2FX to fixed installations, live sound and home studio applications. An EZ-m Series mixer is ideal for use as a main-mixer or sub-mixer.