Denon MESA MISTURA DJ DN-X1100
Denon - MESA MISTURA DJ DN-X1100:
An ideal companion piece to Denon DJ’s new DN-S3700 Digital Media Turntable, the DN-X1100 is a professional 12” tabletop rack-mountable analog matrix that provides users with a groundbreaking array of technologies and features.
Unlike conventional mixers, the DN-X1100 uses Matrix Input Assignment that enables DJ’s to freely assign the eight separate input to any channel, or even multiple channels, providing unprecedented flexibility.
• Matrix Input Assignment
• 8 Line / 3 Phono, switchable
• 4 Smooth 60mm VCA Channel Faders w/contour adjust
• Flex Fader 45mm VCA Cross Fader w/contour adjust
• Independent Channel PFL Meters
• Independent 3-Band EQ (High-Mid-Low) w/full kills
• Independent CUE system (all channels)
• Booth Output Assign Selector
• Pre-monitor any channel including Master through the booth output in the same manner as you would with your headphones, with volume control!
• External Send/Return Control ?Multi Channel Assignable, - Effect On/Off, - Effect Pre & Post switch, - Effect Dry/Wet Knob
• Effect Cueing
• Independent Channel A-B Post Switch (crossfader)
• Powerful & Clean Headphone Output
• Fader Start (all channels)
• 2 Independent Mic inputs w/3-band EQ ?Main Mic (Neutrik combo terminal)
• Aux Mix (TRS 1/4” terminal)
• Mic Ducking Attenuation w/level control
• Split / Cue Headphone Monitor w/PFL Metering